Ok, maybe it’s not quite Christmas yet, but it is the 1st December tomorrow and we’re very excited to get in the festive spirit with our first pick of free Christmas crochet patterns!
1. Will you be putting up your tree this weekend? We definitely haven’t had ours up for a week already… Why not make this fun little tree by CreativityClaudia as an extra decoration.
2. These faux christmas light bulb ornaments from Cute Crochet Chat are perfect additions to any tree. Why not try stringing a few together to create a garland decoration as well?
3. This little Christmas gingerbread man from Teresa Alvarez is so cute! This super simple pattern will be quick to work up and is a perfect last minute gift idea for your little ones.
4. Another great tree decoration, these festive bell baubles from Magic with Hook and Needles have a lovely rustic charm and can be easily personalised to suit every member of the family.
5. This Christmas wreath decoration by Creative Crochet Workshop offers a touch of classic Christmas for your tree. Sometimes the simple designs are the best.
Crochet Now issue 35 is out now! Find your local stockist here, or buy online at MoreMags
Sign up to our Newsletter. Click Here!