The planets are aligned for our pick of the best free star crochet patterns!
This weekend is international astronomy day, so we’re looking up to the skies with our pick of free star crochet patterns to inspire you this weekend.
- Have you ever wished upon a star? Make all of your dreams come true with this adorable wishing star ragdoll from Crochetverse!
2. A cup of hot chocolate is always a perfect way to relax before bed. Why not sip yours under the moon and stars with this stylish mug hug from Redheart Crochet?
3. Stay warm outside while you watch the stars with this gorgeous beanie from Croydon Crochet. We love the subtle design which reflects the perfect night sky.
4. How cute is this star purse by Jennifer Nolan? This would make the perfect case for taking small crochet projects on the go with you.
5. You might recognise this final pattern from Crochet Now 19. This simple star and moon garland is a perfect, stylish decoration for your home.
Crochet Now issue 33 is out now! Find your local stockist here, or buy online at MoreMags
Sign up to our Newsletter. Click Here!