Church bells are chiming this weekend with our pick of wedding crochet patterns!
Editor Jenny is walking down the aisle today to say I do and to celebrate, we’ve picked our top five free wedding crochet patterns!
- We’re starting with tradition as no wedding is complete without a happy couple to tie the knot. These wedding dolls from Hook and Stitch look so happy on their big day!
2. Add a personal touch to your bridal flowers with this stunning bouquet wrap from Redheart Crochet. This elegant accessory is simple to make and can be tailored to match your colour scheme.
3. Love is in the air and these simple crochet hearts from PlanetJune make great additions to your table decorations. They’re quick to make so you can ensure there’s plenty for the whole venue!
4. We love how adorable these mini wedding bears from Amigurumi to Go are. There tiny size makes them perfect for representing the bride and groom as wedding cake toppers.
5. Speaking of cake – who doesn’t enjoy a well frosted slice? If you’re looking for something a little bit quirky, why not give this wedding cake from Yarn Blossom Boutique a try. It looks delicious (eating yarn is not advised).
Crochet Now issue 33 is out now! Find your local stockist here, or buy online at MoreMags
Sign up to our Newsletter. Click Here!