You’ve been good all week, but it’s Friday and everyone knows it’s OK to cheat at the weekend!
It’s National Chocolate Day tomorrow and we have some super sweet crochet ideas for you to try out.
- That’s the way the cookie crumbles! Teresa Richardson has made these crochet Oreo biscuits and they look so delicious, don’t you think?
2. Keep your hot chocolate warm in the evenings with this tea-riffic mug cosy from Hobby Craft! This hot idea is for all year round and is so quick and easy to make.
3. These cute chocolate orange cosies by Sarah-Jane Hicks are so cute and are a good way of keeping them safe and hidden from others!
4. Doughnut miss out this summer on these adorable chocolate doughnuts by PrettySweetCrochet on Etsy! If you like it then you should of put a ring (doughnut) on it…
5. If you don’t find this chocolate cake tissue holder amazing, then you have a serious t-issues… get it? Ah we give up.
Words by Ellie Coxall