If you’ve felt like this week has been a bit of a drag, don’t worry, it’s finally Friday!
In honour of last night’s finale of Rupaul’s Drag Race season 10, we’ve scoured the internet for our pick of the best crochet queens.
- We’re kicking off the countdown with Mother Ru herself – we love this doll created by Pamela Wynne using Irene Strange’s patchdoll amigurumi pattern.
2. The category is clown realness and this Bianca del Rio inspired amigurmi is giving us life. Richard Boyle of The Gay Hooker Crochet is serving up some of our favourite queens – all of which are available to purchase via his etsy shop.
3. Oh honey, how can you not love this Trixie Mattel doll from Hey Hey Crochet? Using a basic doll pattern from TOFT’s Edward’s Menagerie, this doll has everything we love about the All Stars 3 champion.
4. Come through Violet Chachki! We can’t believe the likeness of this doll created by CrochetedbyDev. We swear this custom-made toy’s waist measures the same as her real life counter-part!
5. So what if the category was Ugliest Dress? We think fan favourite Katya rocked this crochet look on the All Stars 2 runway. Ok… so maybe it’s not the prettiest, but it’s still found it’s way into our top five.
Con-drag-ulations, you made it to the weekend! Now…