Welcome to our newest Crochet Now feature, Friday Five!
Every week, we’ll be bringing you our pick of the best crochet inspiration based on what’s going on in the world right now.
This week, it was a no brainer to kick off with some World Cup inspired crochet… sort of.
1. We love this adorable pincushion created by Pam Morales. The cutesy design has certainly put a smile on our faces www.etsy.com/shop/BubblegumBelles
2. Why not make these fantastic tea cup coasters using one of our favourite yarns, Lily Sugar’n’Cream? Check out designer Divine Debris full range of patterns at www.divinedebris.com
3. We all enjoy a quick make and this tiny amigurmi key ring cup is sure to take no time at all. Just think how many you could whip up in 90 minutes? www.petitspixels.com
4. Why not add a splash of fun to your makes with this cup and carton combo from The Sun and Turtle! They’re so cute, we could just eat (drink?) them up. www.thesunandtheturtle.com
5. Finally, we wouldn’t be able to do a top five without an award – so give this CAL from FurlsCrochet a go and let us know which of our picks is your winner! www.furlscrochet.com